Register for a live demo!
Get a Quote
Thinfinity Remote Desktop 5
About This Document
What's new in 5.0
Upgrade from 4.0
Getting Started Section
Installing Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Using Thinfinity® Remote Desktop for the First Time
Customizing Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Supported RDP Shortcut Keys
Advanced Settings Section
Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Manager
Customizing the Toolbar
Enhanced Browser and DPI Support
Silent Install Options
Mobile Devices Section
Getting into Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Keyboards and Toolbars
Disconnecting from Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Scaling and Load Balancing Section
Scaling & Load Balancing
Scaling and Load Balancing Configurations
Configuring a Load Balancing Scenario
How to configure your license
Integrating Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Section
Integrating Thinfinity® Remote Desktop
Single Sign On
Customizing the Web Interface
Web Services API
User guide Section
Advanced Web Features
Accessing from Mobile Devices
What's new in 5.0
Now Thinfinity® Remote Desktop includes many new options and features that enhance the user experience:
New in 5.0 :
· Added support for VNC / RFB connections.
· Added support for Telnet / SSH connections.
· Integrated protection measures for DOS attacks.
· Multiple port listening for both HTTP and HTTPS redirection.
. Added support for native TOTP
And all the features from previous versions :
· 40% faster than previous version.
· Support for Microsoft® RemoteFX™, enabling fast, enhanced visual experience of the Windows desktop.
· Create shortcuts to any configured connection using Virtual Paths.
· Record your remote desktop sessions and play them within the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server web interface.
· Multi-touch input redirection. Send the input of up to ten simultaneous fingers to be interpreted in the remote OS.
· Load Balancing for a better performance on large deployments.
· RADIUS authentication. Integrate the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server authentication with the RADIUS system.
· Populate Microsoft RD Web Access remote apps and desktops.
· Customize the Thinfinity® Remote Desktop Server user access to toolbar buttons.
· Use MS-SQL as the default backend database for storing the
· OAuth/2 now configurable with any server that supports this functionality.
· Support for OpenID Connect protocol.
· Support for
· Support for ForgeRock OAuth.
Export as PDF